Firstly we have a competition running at present to win a single full day pass to SOUNDWAVE FESTIVAL Brisbane.
The ticket has kindly been donated to us by a friend who can't attend. To be in with a chance of winning the ticket, simply comment on our FACEBOOK POST 'I CAN BE THERE, I WANT THIS'.As we draw ever closer to the new FAITH NO MORE album and tour the excitement builds. This week has again been a busy one for camp FNM and an amazing one for fans.
- Denmark festival TINDERBOX announced FNM will perform on June 28th. Festival Manager Brian Nielsen says: “We have worked hard in recent months to close the deal with Faith No More. They have been requested from the many Danish and international festivals, so of course it’s nice that they have chosen TINDERBOX, even though we are a brand new festival. We think they compliment and reinforce the rock portion of the program, which includes significant names like Gaslight Anthem, D-A-D, Eagles of Death Metal, and All Time Low” .The last time FNM played in Denmark was at the Roskilde Festival in 2009.
- We published our MIKE 'PUFFY' BORDIN INTERVIEW in which he addresses the new album. The interview was shared by CLASSIC ROCK MAGAZINE .
- SECRET SERPENTS began a sale their FNM poster range with the band stating 'Once they are gone, they're gone.'
- Our friends at FAITH NO MORE 2.0 spoke will BILL GOULD about the upcoming album. Bill said: “This album was a challenge in a lot of ways, it took time, patience and given the fact that we recorded in in a rehearsal room and not a recording studio…quite a bit of improvisation!”
- MATT WALLACE spoke via his Facebook of his involvement on the latest FNM album. He joined Bill in the final stages to help mix the music. This is the first time the long time friend and producer of the band's first four albums has worked with them since ANGEL DUST in 1992.
- Wednesday was also the 14th anniversary of the release of FNM's only live show on CD to date, 'Live At Brixton Academy'.
- We discovered that the b-side to he next FNM single 'Superhero' will be a remix of the song by ALEXANDER HACKE, best know for his work with EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN but also signed with KOOLARROW RECORDS.The single will be released on March 17th and limited to 5000 copies, available to pre-order on AMAZON.
- The MEXICAN DUBWISER himself Marcelo Tijerina, celebrated his 36th birthday.
- FNM announced another date in Europe. They will play the PRO VINISSI FESTIVAL on the weekend of June 24th to 27th. The last time they played in Finland was in 2010 at the Llosaarirock festival and they were last at Provinissirock in 1995.